Trouble on the 7 Seas! (Fixed)

News from the 7Seas development team. Only administrators can start new threads here. Any registered user can reply.

Trouble on the 7 Seas! (Fixed)

Postby 7Seas Sass » 15 Feb 2009, 08:24

Arr, we be havin' much troubles with our ISP (server)... unfortunately, talking like a pirate is not fun enough to fix this. As you've probably noticed, you aren't receiving catches when you fish. Or your rods and vendors aren't connecting at all... It seems to vary over time, but hasn't fully recovered. We advise you to stop trying to fish or use vendors meanwhile.

Check back in this thread to get updates on this situation and to see if we're back online; we'll keep this forum thread updated as repairs progress! Sorry all!
You can just call me "Sass." I am your official customer support gal! Send me an IM in Second Life (name: 7Seas Sass) if you need individual help.
7Seas Sass

Re: Trouble on the 7 Seas! (ISP working on it now.)

Postby 7Seas Sass » 15 Feb 2009, 09:32

Latest news: ISP is working on it now. Hopefully this means a swift recovery! Stay tuned...
You can just call me "Sass." I am your official customer support gal! Send me an IM in Second Life (name: 7Seas Sass) if you need individual help.
7Seas Sass

Re: Trouble on the 7 Seas! (Fixed?)

Postby 7Seas Sass » 15 Feb 2009, 09:59

LATEST latest news: We thought it was fixed, but it's still struggling. I'll keep updating here...
7Seas Sass

Re: Trouble on the 7 Seas! (Fixed)

Postby 7Seas Sass » 15 Feb 2009, 10:17

OK, really fixed now. :D

If your gear vendor is still offline for more than 30 minutes, try deleting it (don't pick it up) and rez a fresh one.
7Seas Sass

Return to Official Announcements