Fishing Gizmo feature request

For discussion of all things 7Seas, user-to-user support, and fish or salvage trade requests. Any registered user can start new threads here and reply.

Fishing Gizmo feature request

Postby Calberd Ofarrel » 23 Jan 2009, 13:33

I'm wondering if it would be possible to give someone a notecard of all customs when Fishing Gizmo is triggered. It's kinda "eye straining" figuring out what fish are at what level thru the word wrapped chat. If that was a way to trigger a notecard to be sent when Fishing Gizmo was triggered that would be epic!
Calberd Ofarrel

Re: Fishing Gizmo feature request

Postby 7Seas Sass » 23 Jan 2009, 14:10

Since the prize givers have separate notecards for each rarity level, that could potentially mean 5 notecards per prize giver. Since at least some fishing area owners use multiple prize givers so they have even more control over percentages... that could get really messy, really fast.

(I'm not giving you an official verdict on the suggestion, just pointing out the logistics!)

As far as I know, there's no way for the gizmo to concatenate the information into a single notecard.

If I ran a fishing area I'd make sure there was a notecard giver available with all the latest information, formatted the way I wanted... or something that gave them a link to my particular area's entry on the list at http://7seasfishing.com/cc.html
You can just call me "Sass." I am your official customer support gal! Send me an IM in Second Life (name: 7Seas Sass) if you need individual help.
7Seas Sass

Return to 7Seas General Discussion