[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - Missing in Action..(ME!)

Missing in Action..(ME!)

For discussion of all things 7Seas, user-to-user support, and fish or salvage trade requests. Any registered user can start new threads here and reply.

Missing in Action..(ME!)

Postby Amara Twilight » 25 Mar 2009, 20:50

SIGH. I am besieged by major computer issues and have just recently been able to get back into my machine, now I can't get online at all. To add to all this wonderful stress I've been dealing with some RL issues involving my car and its lost title and the original company that I bought it from and paid off many many years ago being out of business. Soo I doubt I'll make it back online for a few more days as I rescue vital data from my boot drive and then reformat the bastard and reinstall all of my software.....assuming I can find all of my software to reinstall in all the boxes that are my life
:lol:

Hope to see you all soon (i've hijacked a friend's computer to send this message)

Amara
Amara Twilight

Re: Missing in Action..(ME!)

Postby Jen Shikami » 26 Mar 2009, 13:56

Good to know, people in Social Chat were asking if you were OK today! Good luck dealing with it all!
Official builder for 7Seas Fishing. Learn more at http://7seasfishing.com
For technical support, please contact 7Seas Sass by IM in Second Life.
Jen Shikami

Postby Amara Twilight » 26 Mar 2009, 20:45

thanks if you or someone can let them all know what's going on i'd appreciate it.

Seems that 2 of my HDs have some sort of problem with the mft but chkdsk seems to be fixing it currently, so maybe i'll be back in action saturday or sunday.
Amara Twilight

Postby Amara Twilight » 01 Apr 2009, 15:03

Update:

I wish this was an aprils fools joke but unfortunately it isn't. Seems that the HD had those errors because it was failing. 20 write errors in 4 min or so after a chkdisk /r. So...had to swap some stuff and get a small loan from my parents to buy another hard drive. I did manage to retrieve most of the information from that hard disk before removing it, in spite of the massive read errors.

16ish hours later the new drive was formatted and I have windows installed along with all of my drivers....now I'm trying to find my work programs like Photoshop so I can finish some now very overdue customs /sigh. I have SL downloaded and will be getting that installed tonight, so hope to be back up and running thursday or so.

And just to add a small bit of stress to the Real world my cellphone died, fortunately my plan covers a new one for free, just have to wait for it to be shipped in this thursday.

Hope everyone is well and hope to see you all soon.
Amara Twilight

Postby Jen Shikami » 01 Apr 2009, 15:25

Well THAT sucks. o_o And cellphone too? It's some vast digital conspiracy to keep you cut off!

Yeah, I've been relaying this link to Social Chat so people know how you are.
Official builder for 7Seas Fishing. Learn more at http://7seasfishing.com
For technical support, please contact 7Seas Sass by IM in Second Life.
Jen Shikami

Postby Celeste Cazenove » 02 Apr 2009, 16:35

Sorry to hear that Amara! If you suffer a permanent cyber death can I have all your mermaids? hehehehe :lol:
Hope to hear from you soon!
Come catch my new customs at CC's Fish Factory http://slurl.com/secondlife/Symbiotic/36/141/25
SL Marketplace merchant, view all my (CC)PG's at: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/24038
Celeste Cazenove

Postby Amara Twilight » 03 Apr 2009, 13:06

Thanks Jen appreciate it. :)

Ok so I think i've just found the box with my software and PS. Got my replacement phone and the phone company forgot to activate it before I left the store and I forgot to check it to see that they did that, figuring they knew what they were doing....sooo back to the store today to get it activated, which it now is. :) Trips to town don't happen a lot out here as town is 20 min away or so...

I'm aiming on being back in SL tonight rather late and if not then tomorrow as I have a lot of catching up to do. ^_^

Celeste: :lol:
Amara Twilight

Postby Grey Nacht » 04 Apr 2009, 13:54

Are you ever going to have catching up to do! You will have to start the Gone Fishing Hunt from the beginning. :lol:

Hope to see you back in-world real soon.
Grey
Grey Nacht

Postby Amara Twilight » 12 Apr 2009, 16:06

Amara Twilight

Postby Marita Mumfuzz » 27 Apr 2009, 04:53

Amara just on the off chance it the client not liking a newer Nvida card/driver try using a different client.

I've been playing with http://mjm-labs.com/viewer/ for a few weeks and have no problems with it
at all and has a few nice things the standard SL client does not.
Marita Mumfuzz

Next

Return to 7Seas General Discussion