[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - Hallo, and welcome to General Discussion!

Hallo, and welcome to General Discussion!

For discussion of all things 7Seas, user-to-user support, and fish or salvage trade requests. Any registered user can start new threads here and reply.

Hallo, and welcome to General Discussion!

Postby Seven Shikami » 18 Dec 2008, 10:36

Welcome to the General Discussion group. Here, we discuss the many mighty and brilliant generals throughout the history of warfare, both ancient and modern. My personal favorite is General Patton, if only because he gave a really good speech in front of a very big flag and then slapped a guy.

Alternatively, you can discuss 7Seas here.
From the workshop of Seven Shikami, Official 7Seas Code Monkey.
For technical support please contact 7Seas Sass by IM in Second Life.
Seven Shikami

Re: Hallo, and welcome to General Discussion!

Postby Jen Shikami » 18 Dec 2008, 10:41

Better yet, try to keep things on topic and related to 7Seas. ;)
Official builder for 7Seas Fishing. Learn more at http://7seasfishing.com
For technical support, please contact 7Seas Sass by IM in Second Life.
Jen Shikami

Postby Seven Shikami » 18 Dec 2008, 10:49

Right, sorry, should've clarified. The deal is this is 7SEAS + GENERAL, so "Look at my funny kitten" does not quite work unless it's a LOLCatfish. We don't have an OFFTOPIC + GENERAL. ...which I may have violated with my first post.

Golly, we're off to quite a start, aren't we?
Seven Shikami

Postby Meissa Thorne » 18 Dec 2008, 12:41

*Meissa Thorne slaps Seven then walks over and stands in front of a giant flag* Oh, sorry. Something about 7Seas. There. Now I'm on topic. :D
Meissa Thorne

Postby Rygel » 18 Dec 2008, 15:31

Suggestion (from someone who has started up many a forum over the past 15 or so years)... you should probably set up a "Hey, look at my cat!" type general chat forum - for a few reasons. The first being, that it encourages people to come by just to hang out and see what's going on. And secondly (and most important) if you don't have a place like that, people will make their own wherever they want - and then you moderators spend your time policing rather than having fun in the forums. ;)

Place looks great though! Good work to all!
Rygel

Postby Seven Shikami » 18 Dec 2008, 15:38

I'm willing to consider it -- but my thinking was that having an offtopic forum just encourages people to post crazy stuff like political rants and drama-inducing spectacle. Keeping it focused on 7Seas means keeping things stable because we have justifiable reason to yank things like that if need be.

If things in the long run shake up that A) there's a need for an offtopic forum, and B) people can use it responsibly, we'll add one.
Seven Shikami

Postby Alexandra Torricelli » 18 Dec 2008, 16:05

Hello, I'm fairly new to 7Seas, but have known about it for several months through a few friends of mine.

I bought a pro pole kit, and had some fun fishing on a friend's 7Seas space, enough that I got pretty caught up in it. It was nice finding an activity that catches my attention, and keeps it!

Thanks a lot.
Alexandra Torricelli

Postby Fidella Faulds » 18 Dec 2008, 19:36

yay I made it! To discuss 7 Seas Fishing, of course!
Fidella Faulds

Postby Jen Shikami » 18 Dec 2008, 19:38

Glad you're enjoying it, Alexandra. :) And hello everyone!
Official builder for 7Seas Fishing. Learn more at http://7seasfishing.com
For technical support, please contact 7Seas Sass by IM in Second Life.
Jen Shikami

Postby Nexuiz Amaterasu » 19 Dec 2008, 11:00

Hello, 7seas! Fishing people. 8-)
Nexuiz Amaterasu

Next

Return to 7Seas General Discussion