[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - 7 Seas Hall Of Fame HUD Idea

7 Seas Hall Of Fame HUD Idea

For discussion of all things 7Seas, user-to-user support, and fish or salvage trade requests. Any registered user can start new threads here and reply.

7 Seas Hall Of Fame HUD Idea

Postby Numpty Mistwallow » 01 Jul 2009, 05:25

This is an idea :idea: I have but, as LSL is all Greek to me, I need help.

Would it be possible to create a HUD that would show my position in the Hall of Fame list and my current XP along with the amount of XP needed to gain the next place in the list?

While I realise this HUD would have a VERY limited market (251 possible users right now) I for one would find it very useful. It would save having to bring up the HoF webpage while I'm busy doing other things.

So, any scripters out there got an answer (and solution) to my question?
If it aint broke, it soon will be...

Numpty Mistwallow

Return to 7Seas General Discussion