Oceanography Database HUD - how to get?

For discussion of all things 7Seas, user-to-user support, and fish or salvage trade requests. Any registered user can start new threads here and reply.

Oceanography Database HUD - how to get?

Postby Tain Strom » 05 Dec 2009, 17:05

Hello,
I have a friend who is starting into fishing, and I went to create for her a DB.. only to discover that the old blue prints are no longer active. Ok. Fine. So, how does my friend get the new hud? Please don't tell me she's going to have to fish for like 5 levels till she gets one. That is so horrible. As someone who's spent hours updating my Oceanography database, not once, but twice at least on several characters (before the notecard upgrade).. I wouldn't wish hours of inputting fish on anyone.

Is there a way for me to help my friend get the hud before she's gotten a ton of fish?

Thanks!
Tain Strom

Re: Oceanography Database HUD - how to get?

Postby MeiLing Mirajkar » 13 Dec 2009, 07:03

She has to get it the same way the rest of us did. Fish for it. That's the entire point. If it could just be bought somewhere, then where's the fun in that?
MeiLing Mirajkar

Re: Oceanography Database HUD - how to get?

Postby Amara Twilight » 20 Jan 2010, 10:54

Hi Tain

Yes there is something you can do to help your friend, actually there are a few things....

1) Fish up parts of the database yourself and pass them to her to build.
2) Join the official 7Seas Social Chat group (use your auto join tool that came with your rod) and ask in chat if people have any spare parts they would trade/give you, then pass those to your friend.

Either way at some point the parts must be fished up by someone :) that's the fun of fishing!
Amara Twilight

Return to 7Seas General Discussion