[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - Existential Dilemma re thread posts - what would be best?

Existential Dilemma re thread posts - what would be best?

For discussion of all things 7Seas, user-to-user support, and fish or salvage trade requests. Any registered user can start new threads here and reply.

Existential Dilemma re thread posts - what would be best?

Postby Holocluck Henly » 11 Jan 2012, 10:12

I've split my fishing... that is, I maintain Retro Metro in Nova Albion for the community with some token customs, but the bulk of them have been moved to my main property by my diner.

I currently maintain - more or less - a thread of my stuff for Retro Metro. Should I use this for my new location and make a new thread for the existing? Thinking it would be easier just to keep everything in the thread and attribute them to the new locale.

Or have one all-encompassing thread of my stuff with a single post about Retro Metro, and post the same thread URL to two promo tools?

What would any of you suggest?

Thanks!
- Customs by Holocluck Henly.
Coming Soon: fishing contests with custom trophies!
Also: in historic Nova Albion
Holocluck Henly

Return to 7Seas General Discussion