[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - Sweet Water Fishing

Sweet Water Fishing

Promote your fishing area, contest, or new OpenSeas content. Only purple names (see sticky) can start new threads here. Any registered user can reply.

Sweet Water Fishing

Postby Darius Draken » 20 Dec 2008, 15:30

Fishing at Sweet Water island can be done all around the island's coastline (and even at the island swimming pond)

edit: Prize list updated, Sunday, 11th of January 2009 (instead of posting multiple messages on the forum, scrolling other posters off, I opt to keep updating this one ;) )

There are in total 5 area's where custom prizes can be won:

- Marina
- Shark Bay
- Pirate's Cove
- Land's End
- Whale Point

NOTE: Some custom prizes can only be found in one or more certain area's unique for the area that tie in to the local theme or give clues an area adventure
For your convenience, we marked these with a " :mrgreen: "in the prize list below, but we ain't telling where they are... keep fishing! :mrgreen:

The adventure clues are marked with an :?: (as these are not pets, but objects, rez them on the ground and click them to receive a notecard with their clue. And yes, you guessed it right, they will be transformed later on to become part of custom blueprints)

CONTESTS:
There is a weekly 7 day contest in the Marina area (no cash prizes at the moment, trophy's only, but stay tuned!)

About the custom prizes

Most custom prizes are made by by *SW* Revolutions from the Custom prize development kit of 7Seas (yaaay :D )
These have been augmented with SLS based pseudo-AI chat bots, we have marked those with a :idea: in the prize list. The chat-bots should in all cases to be regarded as mature!
They are meant to be amusing (or amusing due to the fact they are highly obnoxious)
Other prizes come out of the island shop (jewelry and artwork by *SW* Revolutions)

(prizes in Rarity mode, default rarity settings. some prizes in prize categories can only be won at certain areas on the island)

Common:
*SW Revolutions* Common Grey Floozy
*SW Revolutions* Shiny Zebra Fish
*SW Revolutions* Tetrahydro C. Sativius
*SW Revolutions* Egyptian Bracelet :mrgreen:

Uncommon prizes:
*SW Revolutions* Submarine
*SW Revolutions* Message in a bottle (pirate) :mrgreen: :?:
*SW Revolutions* Blabber Fish :idea:
*SW Revolutions* Message in a bottle (submarine) :mrgreen: :?:
*SW Revolutions* Sweet Water Dubloon :mrgreen:

Rare prizes:
*SW Revolutions* Purple Floozy
*SW Revolutions* Pink Submarine
*SW Revolutions* Blue Fart Fish
*SW Revolutions* Silver with blue and green saphire bracelet
*SW Revolutions* Gold with amethyst bracelet
volitile gunpowder keg :mrgreen:

UltraRare:
*SW Revolutions* Psychedelic Submarine
*SW Revolutions* Cath Fish :idea:
*SW Revolutions* Trawler Log book :mrgreen: :?:
*SW Revolutions* Submarine Log book :mrgreen: :?:
*SW Revolutions* Gold necklace with ruby pentagram
*SW Revolutions* Psycho Fish :idea: :mrgreen:

SuperUltraRare:
*SW Revolutions* Floozy Queen
*SW Revolutions* Platinum necklace with Sapphire pentagram
*SW Revolutions* Frozen Hallibut
Last edited by Darius Draken on 11 Jan 2009, 12:05, edited 4 times in total.
Darius Draken

Re: Sweet Water Fishing

Postby Celeste Cazenove » 21 Dec 2008, 03:51

Nice List, I LOVE JEWELRY :)
Come catch my new customs at CC's Fish Factory http://slurl.com/secondlife/Symbiotic/36/141/25
SL Marketplace merchant, view all my (CC)PG's at: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/24038
Celeste Cazenove

Postby 7Seas Sass » 22 Dec 2008, 09:26

Hey Darius, looks like this matches the list I posted recently at http://7seasfishing.com/cc.html#c113 for you. If not just poke me and I'll update further. Have fun!
You can just call me "Sass." I am your official customer support gal! Send me an IM in Second Life (name: 7Seas Sass) if you need individual help.
7Seas Sass

Postby Darius Draken » 09 Jan 2009, 09:23

Last chance to get the frozen halibut as a common catch before it moves to super ultra rare on the 10th of January 2009!
Darius Draken

Postby 7Seas Sass » 20 Jan 2009, 12:34

Just updated: http://7seasfishing.com/cc.html#c113

Looks a bit odd with the mrgreen etc. marks but there's no other way to copy and paste it, so there it is. :D

(Yes, my reply will bump your post up... but that's OK! New visitors, see his edited list at the top.)
You can just call me "Sass." I am your official customer support gal! Send me an IM in Second Life (name: 7Seas Sass) if you need individual help.
7Seas Sass

Postby Darius Draken » 20 Jan 2009, 16:11

Thanks Sass,

That will work beautifully :mrgreen:
Darius Draken

Return to Community Announcements