[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - Listen to Audio Stories While You Fish!

Listen to Audio Stories While You Fish!

Promote your fishing area, contest, or new OpenSeas content. Only purple names (see sticky) can start new threads here. Any registered user can reply.

Listen to Audio Stories While You Fish!

Postby Martian Wei » 11 Feb 2009, 10:17

My sim, , has been around for about 2 years now, but I have recently added fishing to a corner of the island. The October Country is known for being a place where people can listen to audio stories (full-cast dramas, not books that are read), a place where it is Halloween all year round. To find out more about , watch our awesome 3 and 1/2 minute movie at .

Anyway, this is a fishing forum, and my main reason for this post is to announce our recent ! I will be having contests in the future, but for now, it's just a peaceful place to fish and to get new customs. HOWEVER -- the main thing that sets the Bonemill (our fishing spot) apart from other places is that you can listen to the audio shows while you fish! You won't find that anywhere else in Second Life. Simply , and when you get there, turn on your music player. You will then hear whatever show is currently playing.

I will admit that though I am an old hand at being a sim owner, I am new at having a fishing spot. If anyone has suggestions, or if I could be doing something better, please feel free to send your suggestions or comments to me in-world at Martian Wei.

, and remember to turn on your music player to listen to the stories! :)
Martian Wei

Return to Community Announcements