[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - Coast to Coast lounge fishing grounds moved slightly

Coast to Coast lounge fishing grounds moved slightly

Promote your fishing area, contest, or new OpenSeas content. Only purple names (see sticky) can start new threads here. Any registered user can reply.

Coast to Coast lounge fishing grounds moved slightly

Postby grimlock16 shepherd » 06 Mar 2009, 08:22

The fishing grounds has been redecorated and moved to ground level below the original landmark. You can still fish there if you like but vendors have been moved to ground level.

Teleport down or fall through the hole in the floor :) or you can use the slurl

All custom catches are still the same, lounge does not have bait buckets though.

Vendors: SD fishing items, *kk* fishing rod vendor, os labs, Grim's tshirts (adding eyes next time i can get my inventory to fully load)

Also offers use of a stargate for when your done fishing you can randomly gate around sl. Tips how to use the stargate is directly next to it.
my area can be reached by /d transform

Oh yes a public transparent aquarium is also available to hold your fish during your visit.
grimlock16 shepherd

Re: Coast to Coast lounge fishing grounds moved slightly

Postby grimlock16 shepherd » 14 Mar 2009, 07:38

Land and fishing grounds has been renamed Timescape Fishing due to the closing of the Coast to Coast Am lounge so just fishing now :)

If any custom creators want their creations given out elsewhere i'll gladly host some custom boxes if you send i think partner boxes.. Never had one before i think h ave to set up a password or something.. anyways feel free to contact me about it.
grimlock16 shepherd

Re: Coast to Coast lounge fishing grounds moved slightly

Postby grimlock16 shepherd » 03 Jun 2009, 21:12

I'm attempting to start a contest in the next week or shorter to have a fishing contest. It won't be a big pot or anything maybe 300-400 maybe. Prizes will also include gift certificates to my vendor of items I've made (they won't work on the OS Labs vendors, just my 1 prim Hippo vendors next to the redelivery tool) [Honestly my items are $L15 so you get at least 10 lindens in a gift certificate for making it on the board]

I may just start a weekly contest maybe if people want and just give out gift certs if wanted. Maybe I'll make a bigger gift cert just for the 1st place prize winner.

New CPG from 3 Stars and a Sun area. (its just the free version, sorry i'll pay to rent one if/when my shop items ever sell :) )

I admit its a small plot of land but its mine.. You don't have to stand on it to fish just walk around near it if you like.

I set a password for partner cpgs if you'd like to drop one off contact me about it.
grimlock16 shepherd

Return to Community Announcements