Kafkagome's Fetish Attic Fishing Area, Djorven CUSTOMS

Promote your fishing area, contest, or new OpenSeas content. Only purple names (see sticky) can start new threads here. Any registered user can reply.

Re: Kafkagome's Fetish Attic Fishing Area, Djorven CUSTOMS

Postby Kafkagome Bekkers » 06 Nov 2009, 16:59

Alas, the Halloween 2009 catches have been retired.

Today I have two more additions to the New Toulouse fishing area--an Uncommon Herbsaint Absinthe bottle, and a Common Kafcorp Solvent-Grade Absinthe bottle! (Say...is your vision blurry? :shock: )

Both of these are modifiable, in case you want to change their size, or add handy scripts to them (for example, make one into a visitor counter or tip jar, or even make it play the "Banana Phone" song :P ). They are transferrable, but No Copy.

Happy Fishing!
Kafkagome Bekkers

Postby Kafkagome Bekkers » 18 Apr 2010, 18:51

Hallo!

Our store and fishing area in the new New Toulouse Bayou sim is up and running--and I've just released our FIRST fish created at the new location!

It's a rare catch....

Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - Rare Trilobyte Hover Drone

Happy Fishing!
Kafkagome Bekkers

Postby Kafkagome Bekkers » 22 May 2010, 18:55

Hello again! It's been a while, but here are some more customs available at our New Toulouse Bayou Fishing area!

Included are a number of new designs of outboard motor. We now have a COMMON outboard motor available! :D

The Kafcorp Stuff (Shovel and Pipe Wrench) are modifiable, if you want to stretch them and carry around huge versions, or make one into a house to live in, or whatever.

Also as a small note, fish designated "NTBayou" are fish that have been released since Kafcorp's move to the New Toulouse Bayou sim, and of course, items designated simply "NToul" are items that were released at the old location in downtown New Toulouse proper.

Once the New Toulouse custom fish list has grown to a size comparable to that of our Djorven location, I'll likely be doing more Djorven releases.

ADDED SINCE LAST UPDATE:
5/22/10
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - Common Model 45 Kafcorp Outboard Motor
Kafcorp Stuff NTBayou - Common Kafcorp Shovel
Kafcorp Stuff NTBayou - Uncommon Kafcorp Pipe Wrench
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - Rare Model 83 Kafcorp Outboard
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - Ultrarare Model 84 Kafcorp Outboard
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - SUPERULTRARARE Model 42 Kafcorp Outboard
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - SUPERULTRARARE Twin 85 Outboard Motors

5/13/10
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - Rare Model 55 Kafcorp Outboard Motor
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou -Ultrarare Model 56 Kafcorp Outboard Motor
Kafkagome Bekkers

Postby Kafkagome Bekkers » 22 May 2010, 19:06

The SuperUltraRare Model 42 Kafcorp Outboard is a much-coveted find; very few of them were built in late 1941 before Kafcorp Industrial's production lines were retooled to manufacture bomb fuses for Allied use in WWII.

Following the war, Kafcorp Industrial returned to manufacture of the Model 42--however it was redubbed "Model 45" and painted a slightly different color. It proved very popular among troops returning from the war and resuming their lives and fishing, despite its "unique" color. This distinctive color was the result of mixing the original paint from the initial 1942 production run and leftover Government-Specification Bomb Fuse Paint that remained after the end of WWII. (Ever interested in providing a high-quality product at the best-possible price, this frugal measure allowed Kafcorp to pass the savings on to the customer, and allowed the successful Model 45 to be sold at a price even less than the Model 42.)
Kafkagome Bekkers

Postby Kafkagome Bekkers » 28 Aug 2010, 18:11

Hello again! It's been a while, but I've a fine crop of new custom fish available!

Perhaps most importantly, I'm introducing two limited-edition Halloween items--the Severed Ninja Head will be available at our fishing area in New Toulouse Bayou, and the Heart with Dripping Particle Blood will be available at our original fishing area in Djorven! These are available NOW NOW NOW, and they'll be retired at midnight on October 31--so get 'em while the getting's good!

There are 42 items on the New Toulouse list, compared with 54 items at our Djorven location--once these numbers are closer to equal, I'll start adding fish to BOTH locations again. For now, though, the only addition to the Djorven location is the HEART THAT DRIPS PARTICLE BLOOOOOOOOD!

If I find the time and the inspiration, I'll be adding more Halloween catches!

The Tachikoma items are a lot of fun...I think they turned out really well #^^#

Unscripted items are no-copy, but are modifiable to allow flexibility in their use, and they are transferrable!

ADDED SINCE LAST UPDATE:

8/28/10 (New Toulouse Bayou)
Kafcorp Stuff NTBayou - Common Kafcorp Cuspidor
Kafcorp Stuff NTBayou - Common Kafcorp Frypan
Kafcorp Stuff NTBayou - Common Kafcorp Ruler
Kafcorp Stuff NTBayou - Uncommon Industrial Round Mop w/Carcass
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - Rare Tachikoma
Kafcorp Stuff NTBayou - Rare Highlander 2-handed sword
Kafcorp Stuff NTBayou - Rare Tachikoma Shoulder Pet
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - Ultrarare Tachikoma Victorious
Kafcorp Stuff NTBayou - Ultrarare Severed Ninja Head Oct '10

Added to the fishing area in Djorven:
Kafkastuff Djorven - Rare heart w/(blood)drip! Halloween '10

Happy fishing and Happy Halloween!
Kafkagome Bekkers

Postby Kafkagome Bekkers » 28 Aug 2010, 18:19

Oh, and our current fishing-area SLURLs--

Djorven:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Djorven/51/157/51

New Toulouse Bayou:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Toulo ... u/39/83/22
Kafkagome Bekkers

Postby Kafkagome Bekkers » 23 Jan 2011, 21:41

Greetings again! I've just launched five new fish--and four of them are limited-edition Valentine's Day Fish, to be retired on February 15th!

In New Toulouse Bayou, we have:
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - Common Heartburn Feb '11
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - Rare Sinister Space Olive
Kafcorp Fish NTBayou - Rare V-Power Heart Feb '11

In Djorven, we have:
Kafkafish Djorven - Ultrarare BLACK V-Power Heart Feb '11
Kafkafish Djorven - Ultrarare Flathead Heart Feb '11

I hope you enjoy your fishing! :)
Kafkagome Bekkers

Previous

Return to Community Announcements