[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - New Releases at Twilight Fishing...

New Releases at Twilight Fishing...

Promote your fishing area, contest, or new OpenSeas content. Only purple names (see sticky) can start new threads here. Any registered user can reply.

New Releases at Twilight Fishing...

Postby Amara Twilight » 28 Dec 2008, 22:54

Figured I'd make a post here that i'll just keep updating and bumping whenever, pending our edit perms for the forum, on stuff at my dock.

Mermaids / Rods

I've just released the MerMech CyberMaid. A Soryama style Mermaid/Robot that is build-able with salvage. She is also one of my Stat counter mermaids. 4 parts of salvage and 1 blueprint. They are all highly detailed as usual and 2 of the salvages are even animated, yeah I know I'm crazy. :)

Custom Lists
The ingame list is updated as of the 27th. Few sites on the official website that are not on it yet, that'll be added soon, but it does help for fast porting around and checking off stuff.

We've lost a lot of sites due to the OS debacle and they've been moved to a new section called MIA. I'll send 7Seas Sass the list so she can contact owners/remove them from the official site.

Coming "Soon"

I am currently doing a custom, exclusive Vampire Mermaid, and a Trapped Mermaid and a Neko Mermaid. These will be different fishing site exclusives and you will be able to catch them at these sites once done. I'll post slurl's once they're in the waters.

Personal Mermaids that I'll try to get into the waters around the same time as these, custom work permitting, are the MerMummies and a Mermaid Little Green Man style one, sexy retro 50's look :). In Rods I have 3 customs on the board to do and then I'll finish the Lightsaber rod and Fairy rod I talked about in chat a month or two ago or so.

Amara Twilight
Amara Twilight

Re: New Releases at Twilight Fishing...

Postby Amara Twilight » 31 Dec 2008, 21:37

The Limited Time Mermaids will be gone as of midnight on the second so you have all day for the first to catch them. I'll leave them up for sale for those who have missed out on catching them.

I have also boosted the rare chance to 30% where Ruby and the MerElf Helpermaids are, and the SUR chance to 100%. This too will end at midnight.
Amara Twilight

Postby 7Seas Sass » 01 Jan 2009, 17:11

Hi Amara -- great to share news like this, thanks!

What's the rarity on the MerMech CyberMaid? I can add her to your list. Or, better, please just send me a notecard of the full list and I'll re-post here: http://7seasfishing.com/cc.html#c74
You can just call me "Sass." I am your official customer support gal! Send me an IM in Second Life (name: 7Seas Sass) if you need individual help.
7Seas Sass

Postby Amara Twilight » 02 Jan 2009, 19:38

Amara Twilight

Postby 7Seas Sass » 04 Jan 2009, 10:44

OK, I updated to include the new salvage set and also mentioned the shop in the Community Creations section:
http://7seasfishing.com/cc.html#c74

I'll replace the whole thing with a notecard whenever you're so inclined, if you want to adjust the order or whatever. Thanks Amara!

Also, congratulations on business being so busy. :D
You can just call me "Sass." I am your official customer support gal! Send me an IM in Second Life (name: 7Seas Sass) if you need individual help.
7Seas Sass

Postby Amara Twilight » 25 Jan 2009, 22:50

Thanks again 7Seas Sass,

I should have posted this earlier as i released these a few days ago

NEW Magical Based Salvage Mermaid:

Makes: (TC) MerGhost DeceasedMaid
(TC) Common Blueprint: Magical Scroll of Binding
(TC) Uncommon Salvage: Arcane Ritual Altar
(TC) Uncommon Salvage: Mermaid Tombstone
(TC) Rare Salvage: Enchanted Chains
(TC) Ultra Rare Salvage: Magical Brew

For those reading the forum here, this salvage set is made to be rezzed and not worn. I suggest rezzing the altar first and sitting at it, then you can just place all your other salvage, including the scroll onto the altar and then click away. The blueprint/scroll will change its form as you add ingredients to the spell :)
Amara Twilight

Postby Amara Twilight » 31 Jan 2009, 06:55

released a few days ago 2 new cosmic mermaids, in the same rarity as the other two. a red-orange one and a yellow-bronze one.
Amara Twilight

Postby cyberhorn » 03 Mar 2009, 15:15

awesome all i need is the blueprint for the ghost mermaid! id been catching all the others but not the blueprint! LOL
~~~
The difference between good and evil is in where you look from
~~~
cyberhorn

Return to Community Announcements