CCC --- Costum Creator Contest --- CCC

Promote your fishing area, contest, or new OpenSeas content. Only purple names (see sticky) can start new threads here. Any registered user can reply.

CCC --- Costum Creator Contest --- CCC

Postby Chocha Abeyante » 28 Apr 2009, 09:44

The Rocky traSHore proudly presents:

----> The 'Best El-Phato Design' Contest <----
I decided to start a contest for all fishers out there.. It really doesn't matter if you ever built something till now, if you just started to make your own stuff or if you are an experienced costum maker.. Enjoy editing El-Phato.. Make it unique and try something completely new..

Everybody should be able to help me making El-Phato a trademark for The Rocky traSHore.. I appreciate the support of all participants.. For further information IM me in world..

CONTEST RULES:
Editing:
Every participant gets a Full Perm version of
(trash) #004 TheOriginalEl-Phato with this
contest package.. You are not allowed to edit
its single prims (except its eyes) or the script inside.. You can add any attachment, change the texture (the original texture is inside the contest package) or add your own scripts.. But be careful.. El-Phato shouldn't become x-rated and your contribution has to be transfer / modify / copy..
That's because after the contestyour El-Phato will be available as a rare costum catch at The Rocky traSHore.. It will be named this way:
(trash) #[some number][your name]'sEl-Phato

IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THIS FACT
YOU CAN'T CONTRIBUTE !!!

Participants:
Everybody is allowed to take part. The number of participants is limited to 30 persons.. First come, first served..

Duration:
One week from 1st May 2009 1am (SL time) to
8th May 2009 1pm (SL time)
or
As long as a number of 400 votes will be reached (due to the contest board)

Prize Money:
There are 3000L$ in the prize pot.. First 5 will be paid out like in the following sheme:

1st ---> 1500L$
2nd ---> 750L$
3rd ---> 450L$
4th ---> 150L$
5th ---> 150L$

Voting:
Everybody is allowed to vote once.. You can't vote for your own contribution.. You can vote by clicking a name on the board.. You find the contest board and your displayed El-Phato here:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Auto 4/188/214/22

(P.S.: For the handover of your El-Phato you have to come personally so you can enter the contest board.. Deadline: one second before the contest starts.. hehehe)
Chocha Abeyante

Return to Community Announcements