[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - New Upgrades to Custom Fish at CC's

New Upgrades to Custom Fish at CC's

Promote your fishing area, contest, or new OpenSeas content. Only purple names (see sticky) can start new threads here. Any registered user can reply.

New Upgrades to Custom Fish at CC's

Postby Celeste Cazenove » 29 Dec 2008, 18:35

My goal has always been to create a Fishing Area/Custums List that was varied and had many diferent types of things in it. I was not a very good scripter or animator so i made up for my lack of fish with the things i did know how to make (go with your strengths). This is why I have acii gestures, accesories, jewelry, clothing, ect...

My fish were intitially not all that great because I was learning. (I refused to make single prim, texture, picture fish, so I had to learn to make prim and sculpty ones) Most of my fish are Joke fish that are meant to make you (and others) laugh. Recently I have gone back thru all my Common-Rare Fish and added textures, animations, and flexis. I am doing the same to the UR and SURs now.

When Im thru with my upgrades, I will continue my new FancyFishingHat line, I have one in the water now that you have to build using a Hat Box (blueprint) and 3 salvage. More will come out soon, These are extremely elaborate Fishy Hats of different themes. All FancyFishingHats will either be buildable or SUR.

I make custums and have fishing area for fun, because I love to fish and my fellow fishers. My store (300m above my fishing area) is my SL work and fishing is my fun hobby. People have offered me donations because they apreciate my efforts and like my area/custums. I dont need or want donations, but I would apreciate your business in my store or on xstreetSL, so if you want to support my fishing area just go shopping!

One more thing, every time i come out with a new custum i give one away in Social Group Chat to the first person to IM me, If you are lucky enough to win one, your the first to have that item ever!
Please wear and show it to all your fishing buddies and tell people in group chat about it!

See my current list of custums at:
Come catch my new customs at CC's Fish Factory http://slurl.com/secondlife/Symbiotic/36/141/25
SL Marketplace merchant, view all my (CC)PG's at: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/24038
Celeste Cazenove

Re: New Upgrades to Custom Fish at CC's

Postby 7Seas Sass » 01 Jan 2009, 16:52

Neat history overview and summary. Thanks for sharing, Celeste!
You can just call me "Sass." I am your official customer support gal! Send me an IM in Second Life (name: 7Seas Sass) if you need individual help.
7Seas Sass

Return to Community Announcements