FISHING CONTEST -WIN A MUSTANG & 2ND , 3RD GET HORSES TOO!!

Promote your fishing area, contest, or new OpenSeas content. Only purple names (see sticky) can start new threads here. Any registered user can reply.

FISHING CONTEST -WIN A MUSTANG & 2ND , 3RD GET HORSES TOO!!

Postby Pilly Rae » 05 Nov 2010, 14:10

OMG Save the DATE!!!! Tomorrow Nov 6th @ 2:00 PM sl time we will be have THE FISHING contest of the weekend. TOP prize is a 5k (YES A 5K HORSE) breedable horse, 2nd and 3rd get horses as well. PURE BREEDED, NO BREEDER PACKS.

SEATYN MAGIC owner of BEDLAM will be donating prizes for the winners!!! Come by and show some love!! 4th and 5th get bait, leveling and over 200points get dragon eggs. Dancing, Greedy, Great Music!!! Will introduce you to my new Host for days I am not on, Deviant Taurus.

Horses - ALL BUNDLES

1st Place - Brown/White Mustang with Emerald Eyes
2nd Place - Brown Walker
3rd Place - Silver Painted with Upright Mane

http://slurl.com/secondlife/DRW%20Estates/87/184/22
Pilly Rae

Re: FISHING CONTEST -WIN A MUSTANG & 2ND , 3RD GET HORSES TOO!!

Postby Pilly Rae » 06 Nov 2010, 06:29

AS Promised!!!! TODAY 2:00 PM sl time we will be have THE FISHING contest of the weekend. TOP prize is a 5k (YES A 5K HORSE) breedable horse, 2nd and 3rd get horses as well. Top 3 split 500L. SEATYN MAGIC owner of BEDLAM will be donating prizes for the winners!!! 4th and 5th get bait, leveling and over 200 points get dragon eggs. DJ TUPELOHONEY ADORED WILL BE ROCKING THE MALL!!! Dancing, Greedy, Great Music!!! Will introduce you to my new Host for days I am not on, Deviant Taurus. Horses To Win - ALL BUNDLES-1st Place - Brown/White Mustang with Emerald Eyes-2nd Place - Brown Walker-3rd Place - Silver Painted with Upright Mane.http://slurl.com/secondlife/DRW%20Estates/87/184/21
Pilly Rae

Return to Community Announcements