[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - New Fishing area in Moring Shire

New Fishing area in Moring Shire

Promote your fishing area, contest, or new OpenSeas content. Only purple names (see sticky) can start new threads here. Any registered user can reply.

New Fishing area in Moring Shire

Postby Raymond Nightfire » 04 Jan 2009, 13:24

I set up Nightfire's Egineering as a small fishing spot in Moring Shire.
The region is PG rated and both family and tiny freindly (pelase watch your step).
There are a set of crates to try and help get some of those catches that are being a pain and a puplic set fish tank in the pond.
There ar two benches right near the pond with multiple sit positions

Bench position list (sorry I did not make the bench or the positions would be easier to find)

Small center part: Standard AV on the right
Large center part: Standard AV on the left
Main base part: Wynx based tinies on the right
Green base part: Wynx based tinies on the left
Right end part: KUROBORO-WORKS/CUE QUE tinies on the right
Left end part: KUROBORO-WORKS/CUE QUE tinies on the left

For AV types not listed, you will need to exparament on the parts

I also have the start of a set of custom catches:

(RN) Common Fish: Exploration R.O.V.
(RN) Common Salvage: A Stick

(RN) Uncommon Fish: Salvage R.O.V.
(RN) Uncommon Salvage: Rusted Steel
(RN) Uncommon Blueprint: Scroll of Mystery

(RN) Rare Salvage: Potion of Restoration

(RN) Ultrarare Salvage: Box of Loot

The completed salvage will be a suprize and more items will be available as I make them

My place can be found at
Raymond Nightfire

Re: New Fishing area in Moring Shire

Postby 7Seas Sass » 05 Jan 2009, 03:53

Thanks for the summary! I've added your fishing area to the list here: http://7seasfishing.com/areas.html#c117

And added your custom catches here: http://7seasfishing.com/cc.html#c117
Whenever you have updates, you can post here (this thread or a new one) and I'll spot it and update. Or if you prefer you can notecard me in SL.
You can just call me "Sass." I am your official customer support gal! Send me an IM in Second Life (name: 7Seas Sass) if you need individual help.
7Seas Sass

Return to Community Announcements