Custom fish

No promotion here please! Discuss building, collecting, and using community catchables and 7Seas-compatible buyables. Any registered user can start new threads here and reply.

Re: Custom fish

Postby Cane Sutter » 06 Jan 2009, 14:56

Hey, I'm building some custom fish for a sim I frequent, and it's so fun! I've made a head mask though, and I want it rated super ultra rare, but it's worn and doesn't need to rotate or anything. How do i get it to count as SUR but not move? Do I put the fish script in it or not? LOL I'm script-tarded so any help would really be appreciated! Thanks : )
Cane Sutter

Postby 7Seas Sass » 07 Jan 2009, 04:14

Don't worry Cane, your custom catchables don't have to be fish! They can be any object or even clothing if you wanted. You're right, don't put the fish script in it -- just build it however you like.

Then add it to your local catchable prize server in the same way that you would for anything else. To make it SUR, use rarity mode and be sure to add it to the SUR notecard (See the CPG manual).

Also you might like this thread on setting rarity for the prize givers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63

P.S.: If you have the same name in SL, send me an IM inside of SL and I'll add you to the verified users group here!
You can just call me "Sass." I am your official customer support gal! Send me an IM in Second Life (name: 7Seas Sass) if you need individual help.
7Seas Sass

Postby Tibbi Intikhab » 27 Mar 2009, 09:26

I was trying out the custom fish making, and in the instructions, it mentions a ClearPixel texture for the root prim. I don't see it in the folder. Are we supposed to use the transparent 7sea logos instead? Also the black/white logo textures names are reversed (the black are white, and the white are black).
Tibbi Intikhab

Postby Jen Shikami » 29 Mar 2009, 12:02

I'll send ya one. It just means a transparent texture, nothing in it. :)
Official builder for 7Seas Fishing. Learn more at http://7seasfishing.com
For technical support, please contact 7Seas Sass by IM in Second Life.
Jen Shikami

Previous

Return to OpenSeas Creations