[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - Problem with Waikiti Custom Rods

Problem with Waikiti Custom Rods

No promotion here please! Discuss building, collecting, and using community catchables and 7Seas-compatible buyables. Any registered user can start new threads here and reply.

Problem with Waikiti Custom Rods

Postby Atashi Toshihiko » 01 Feb 2009, 18:06

Hey everyone, it is with great sheepishness and chagrin that I must announce that I've recently uncovered a problem with some of the custom rods at Waikiti. The following rods are affected:

Fishing Net (Long Handle)
Fishing Net (Medium Handle)
Industrial Strength Fish Magnet
Potato Masher Rod
Telepathic Fishing Rod

Due to the nature of the bug, the rods may work fine for a while but sooner or later they are probably going to break.

I have fixed the problem and the updated rods are in the Waikiti Custom Prize Giver.

How can you tell if you are affected?
Click the custom rod to get the blue dialog menu. Updated rods will say "Version 1.1" in the blue menu box. The bugged ones will not list a version at all. For the Telepathic Rod, it might be hard to click (hidden under hair etc) but you can check it in your inventory: Right-click it, select properties, then check the description line. Updated ones will say "v1.1" before the word "Compatible", bugged ones will not.

How can you get a replacement?
For the Fishing Nets, the Magnet, and the Telepathic rod, these are all Transferable. Simply call up my profile inworld and send me the broken one, and I will send you a fixed one. If you have more than one, you can send them in a folder but please don't put them in a box.
The Potato Masher rod is mod/copy so unfortunately it can't be sent back to me... I'm not sure what the best way is to handle the replacements, but if you IM me inworld I can hand-deliver a replacement.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

-Atashi Toshihiko
Atashi Toshihiko

Return to OpenSeas Creations