Looking for PPGs :]

No promotion here please! Discuss building, collecting, and using community catchables and 7Seas-compatible buyables. Any registered user can start new threads here and reply.

Looking for PPGs :]

Postby Neferi Chajit » 31 Mar 2009, 08:04

Hi there everyone! I wanted to send out a notice to all you creators out there that I am looking to add PPGs to my fishing area! I don't charge to host your PPG, and I also don't mind if you put landmarks in with your prizes, as that is more than welcome.

If you are interested, please contact Neferi Chajit in world (if offline my IMs do not cap), and we will get it set up! Thanks :D
Neferi Chajit

Re: Looking for PPGs :]

Postby Pixel_Breda » 24 Apr 2009, 07:27

I'm a little new to 7seas lingo, so...what does PPG stand for?
Pixel_Breda

Re: Looking for PPGs :]

Postby KhrysT Neox » 25 Apr 2009, 04:00

Normaly the customs take time and have costs to the creators... so dont expect they come for free, remember that the creators are also a reason for the income of the your fishing area.
Some times the creators do promotional CPGs to some areas so if is that what you looking for trie to find in the Community Announcements topic form what i saw that kind of info is there

PPG= Partner Prize Giver - Allow your partners to upload thir customs into the CPG
CPG= Custom Prize Giver
KhrysT Neox

Location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ennis%20Farrel/227/12/22

Return to OpenSeas Creations