[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - customs fomula

customs fomula

No promotion here please! Discuss building, collecting, and using community catchables and 7Seas-compatible buyables. Any registered user can start new threads here and reply.

Re: customs fomula

Postby Seven Shikami » 01 Feb 2009, 13:59

From the workshop of Seven Shikami, Official 7Seas Code Monkey.
For technical support please contact 7Seas Sass by IM in Second Life.
Seven Shikami

Postby Amara Twilight » 03 Feb 2009, 20:37

Ah that does suck. Yeah I can see what a nightmare that would be. Thanks again for the info.
Amara Twilight

Postby Chewart Bandler » 18 Feb 2009, 21:49

Seven, thank you so much for posting the formulas....I was wondering why it was so tough for people to catch one of 6 SURs in my area. Now it is crystal clear...having it set to 25%...meant that people were there for days and days trying to get all six.
<<--Watch out for the fishies-->>
Chewart Bandler

Postby Calberd Ofarrel » 24 Feb 2009, 23:17

WOW!!! I came back to this expecting to see the first couple replies I initially read, but thread received much love! I appreciate the help! Brock took sometime away from SL and shortly after RL pulled me away and made me work! It was horrible! I'll be having nitemares for years to come! I suggest people avoid RL as much as possible as nothing but meaness out there! LULZ! Anyway, we both are back and releasing the Customs tonight. This has taking a headache out of a lot of work and wanna thank a lot those who went thru the hell of trail and error to give such Epic information!
Calberd Ofarrel

Postby Robertltux McCallen » 09 Mar 2009, 13:37

side issue to the whole mess is if you have the database and target an item how does that change the odds of you catching that item example if i am targeting the magic leaf grow (nine percent chance of catching that rarity) what are my odds of catching the leaf grow compared to catching it non targeted??
Robertltux McCallen

Postby Seven Shikami » 09 Mar 2009, 13:44

That's less a side issue and more a completely different issue. This is about the percentages on Custom Prize Givers; things the OD can target are official prizes which are always awarded when you hit their rarity.

If you want to know more about the catching percentages of official prizes, read this.
http://7seasfishing.com/stats.html
From the workshop of Seven Shikami, Official 7Seas Code Monkey.
For technical support please contact 7Seas Sass by IM in Second Life.
Seven Shikami

Postby Pygar Bu » 09 Mar 2009, 20:44

Thanks for the stats, Seven! This whole thread has been useful to us at Livingtree for determing how to set ourselves up for distributing our customs, so thanks everyone, esp. Calberd for asking!
:mrgreen: Pygar
><())•)>Forever Fishing><())•)>
Pygar Bu

Postby Amara Twilight » 15 Mar 2012, 18:34

As omega rares are not on the list. the info is this, from Seven. Please correct me if this isn't correct Seven.

there is a 1 in 6 chance (17%) to catch an omega rare instead of a super ultra rare, after you hit L40. So 17% of 2% of 65%, pretty low :)

I plan on making any omega rare custom a 100% chance due to how rare you catch an omega rare.
Amara Twilight

Previous

Return to OpenSeas Creations