[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
7Seas Fishing Forum • View topic - Fish List Request

Fish List Request

For discussion of all things 7Seas, user-to-user support, and fish or salvage trade requests. Any registered user can start new threads here and reply.

Fish List Request

Postby Eleri Ethaniel » 15 Jan 2009, 17:25

It would be nifty if there was a way to checklist the fish and Stuff we've caught, a bit like a birder's life list.

*wave* Hi, I'm new. I'm hoping to get the hang of making custom fishies and other goodies. :)

~El
Eleri Ethaniel

Re: Fish List Request

Postby Maia Patton » 16 Jan 2009, 13:39

Hello Eleri, welcome to 7Seas Fishing.

You are able to keep a list as such using the Oceanography Database, this is made from the standard 7Seas catchable blueprint with the required salvage items. If you wear it while you are fishing it will mark off what you have caught or you can manually check your catches off. You can also use it to check which new fish are in the ocean, as well as get sneak previews of some of them.

EDIT: i spel gud.
Maia Patton

Postby Eleri Ethaniel » 16 Jan 2009, 17:58

I was think more of something out of game, like you could click on someone's name here in the forum and see their catch list.
Eleri Ethaniel

Postby Celeste Cazenove » 17 Jan 2009, 12:46

you can do that as well, there is a section with custums lists in it.
folow this link to see my list, then scroll up or down to see the others.
Come catch my new customs at CC's Fish Factory http://slurl.com/secondlife/Symbiotic/36/141/25
SL Marketplace merchant, view all my (CC)PG's at: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/24038
Celeste Cazenove

Postby 7Seas Sass » 23 Jan 2009, 10:42

Right -- as Celeste pointed out, we have lists on the Web.

http://7seasfishing.com/cc.html shows all the custom fishes people have listed for their areas. I update it based on information I receive in SL or see in the forum.
http://7seasfishing.com/fish.html lists all the official fishes.

Both lists are moving targets so it'd be tough to have a literal checklist! You can sort the http://7seasfishing.com/cc.html list by date so you know which entries were updated recently, at least.

If I were a fishing area owner I would definitely include a link to my particular fishing area's custom fish list either in my profile, in my signature, or both. :) We can't make the forum do that automatically though.
You can just call me "Sass." I am your official customer support gal! Send me an IM in Second Life (name: 7Seas Sass) if you need individual help.
7Seas Sass

Return to 7Seas General Discussion